Beautiful and welcoming common areas.
The renovated St. Paul JCC will embrace the mid-century modern design created by world-renowned architect Leonard Parker in 1964 and add modern features, design elements, and facilities, sustaining our beloved Center for 50 more years.
- Lobby and lounge space with Wi-Fi access and comfortable seating.
- Galleries displaying permanent collections and traveling exhibits.
- Membership offices conveniently located near the fitness entrance.
- Modern, eco-friendly, and efficient heating, cooling, electric and plumbing systems.
- Redesigned Kosher kitchen with storage.