As always, it is our goal to create a safe and healthy environment for our members and staff. Please read the protocols and procedures below so that you know what to expect. While things may feel different, our care for you remains the same.
MONDAY – THURSDAY • 5:30 AM – 8 PM
FRIDAY • 5:30 AM – 6 PM
SATURDAY & SUNDAY • 7 AM – 6 PM
The Aquatic Center will be closed from 1:30 – 2:30 PM each day, for deep cleaning and disinfecting
WHAT WILL BE OPEN
- Lap swimming and adult water walking in our recreational pool. Please enter pool through the Aquatics Lounge
- On Deck Whirlpool
- All-Gender locker rooms for pool users only
- Additional programs and amenities in the aquatics center will open at a later time in accordance with health and governmental guidelines
WHAT WILL NOT BE OPEN
- Recreation pool for families – including the slide and water features
Reservations are required for lap swimming, water walking and whirlpool. Reservations can be made three days in advance and are 30 minutes. In order to accommodate the most swimmers, we kindly ask that you limit your reservation to two per week. Click HERE for instructions on how to reserve a lane. Click HERE to make a reservation.
Please do not arrive more than 5 – 10 minutes early for your reservation, and change quickly after you swim, as lingering in the aquatics lobby and locker rooms will not be allowed.
The Men’s and Women’s Locker Rooms will be closed. The All-Gender Locker room will be open for pool users only.
Also, a friendly reminder that hair dryers are not allowed to be used in the locker room at this time. Sorry for the inconvenience.
TOWELS AND EQUIPMENT
Please bring your own towel. Shared equipment, such as goggles, noodles and aqua belts, will not be available to use.
- Facility will be deep cleaned and disinfected prior to opening
- Continuous disinfection of high-touch surfaces throughout the pool area
- Hours adjusted to allow for deeper cleaning; the Aquatic Center will be closed from 1:30 – 2:30 PM each day, for deep cleaning and disinfection
Face masks must be worn while in the locker room and to the pool’s edge.