We are carefully opening the Pool on Monday, July 13. As always, it is our goal to create a safe and healthy environment for our members and staff. Please read the protocols and procedures below so that you know what to expect. While things may feel different, our care for you remains the same.
M – TH • 7 AM – 7:30 PM
FRI, SAT, SUN • 7 AM – 5:30 PM
The Aquatic Center will be closed from 1:30 – 2:30 PM each day, for deep cleaning and disinfecting
WHAT WILL BE OPEN
- Lap swimming, whirlpool, a modified Water Exercise schedule, adult water walking in our recreational pool; limit of four (4) people at a time in the pool. Please enter pool through the Aquatics Lounge
- All-Gender locker rooms for pool users only
- Additional programs and amenities in the aquatics center will open at a later time in accordance with health and governmental guidelines
WHAT WILL NOT OPEN
Recreation pool for families – including the slide and water features
Reservations are required. The reservation system will be active next week. Reservations can be made 3 days in advance and are 45 minutes long. Click here for instructions on how to reserve a lane. Click here to make a reservation.
The Men’s and Women’s Locker Rooms will be closed. The All-Gender Locker room will be open for pool users only.
TOWELS AND EQUIPMENT
Please bring your own towel. Shared equipment, such as goggles, noodles and aqua belts, will not be available to use.
- Facility will be deep cleaned and disinfected prior to opening
- Continuous disinfection of high-touch surfaces throughout the pool area
- Hours adjusted to allow for deeper cleaning; the Aquatic Center will be closed from 1:30 – 2:30 PM each day, for deep cleaning and disinfection
Masks are required throughout the JCC, including the pool area. No masks are required in the pool while swimming.