The perfect balance.
Our babysitting program will resume when we reopen our remodeled St. Paul JCC. Please check back later this Fall for details. Thank you for your patience.
Our babysitting program makes it easy for you to balance being a busy parent with being an active member of the J. Babysitting is open to members Sunday – Friday from 9 AM – Noon (Sept – May) and Monday – Friday 9 AM – Noon (June – Aug) for children 8 weeks to 6 years old.
Reserved babysitting will be moving to Room 119, located in the Early Childhood Wing on May, 1.
To make a reservation, call the Front Desk at 651-698-0751 up to 48 hours in advance. Although same-day reservations may be available, prior reservations are strongly recommended and are on a first-come, first served basis; unfortunately, we can’t take drop-ins.
If you need to cancel, please call the Front Desk at 651-698-0751 and let them know so that another child can fill the open spot.
Additional babysitting information:
- Parents must remain in the building for the duration of the child’s babysitting session.
- There is a two-hour babysitting limit per day.
- Please supply and label all items that your child may need during their stay (diapers, wipes, extra clothes, bottles, sippy cups, snacks, etc).
- Please keep your child home if they have a fever or do not feel well.
- Our babysitters cannot administer medication to your child.
- If your child cries for more than 15 minutes and cannot be comforted, you will be asked to pick them up.
- Please be punctual; coming early or leaving late can put us over-ratio, and we want to be able to meet the needs of all of our kids!
- We are a peanut/tree nut free environment.