Finding the perfect balance.
Our babysitting program makes it easy for you to balance being a busy parent with being an active member of the J. J-Care offers a fun, safe and reliable babysitting choice for your child while you enjoy our fitness and aquatics centers. J-Care is open to members only.
We welcome children from 6 weeks to 10 years old for up to 2 hours each day. Parents or care-givers must remain in the building during that time. Our well-trained staff keep your children entertained with our daily and weekly theme-filled schedules and activities like storytelling, arts & crafts, games and sing-alongs.
Monday – Thursday • 8:30 AM – Noon / 3:30 – 7 PM
Friday • 8:30 AM – Noon / 3:30 – 6 PM
Saturday & Sunday • 8:30 AM – Noon
Reserve Your Space
To make a reservation, call the Front Desk at 651 + 698 0751 up to 48 hours in advance. Although same-day reservations may be available, prior reservations are strongly recommended and are on a first-come, first served basis.
If you need to cancel, please call the Front Desk.
Additional babysitting information:
- Please supply and label all items that your child may need during their stay (diapers, wipes, extra clothes, bottles, sippy cups, snacks, etc).
- Please keep your child home if they have a fever or do not feel well.
- Our babysitters cannot administer medication to your child.
- If your child cries for more than 15 minutes and cannot be comforted, you will be asked to pick them up.
- Please be punctual; coming early or leaving late can put us over-ratio, and we want to be able to meet the needs of all of our kids!
- We are a peanut/tree nut free environment.