The perfect balance.
Our babysitting program makes it easy for you to balance being a busy parent with being an active member of the J. Babysitting is open to members Sunday – Friday from 9 AM – Noon (Sept – May) and Monday – Friday 9 AM – Noon (June – Aug) for children 8 weeks to 6 years old.
Reserved babysitting will be moving to Room 119, located in the Early Childhood Wing on May, 1.
To make a reservation, call the Front Desk at 651-698-0751 up to 48 hours in advance. Although same-day reservations may be available, prior reservations are strongly recommended and are on a first-come, first served basis; unfortunately, we can’t take drop-ins.
If you need to cancel, please call the Front Desk at 651-698-0751 and let them know so that another child can fill the open spot.
Additional babysitting information:
- Parents must remain in the building for the duration of the child’s babysitting session.
- There is a two-hour babysitting limit per day.
- Please supply and label all items that your child may need during their stay (diapers, wipes, extra clothes, bottles, sippy cups, snacks, etc).
- Please keep your child home if they have a fever or do not feel well.
- Our babysitters cannot administer medication to your child.
- If your child cries for more than 15 minutes and cannot be comforted, you will be asked to pick them up.
- Please be punctual; coming early or leaving late can put us over-ratio, and we want to be able to meet the needs of all of our kids!
- We are a peanut/tree nut free environment.