Making the ♥ of the community healthier.
We’ve been told time and again; we’re a community hub, connecting people across all backgrounds.
FEBRUARY 9 – MARCH 21
$30 MEMBERS ONLY
Need help rebooting your New Year resolutions? Sign up for RESOLUTION REBOOT! You’ll meet with a trainer for a 20 minute goal-setting session to help you set your six week goal. Whether it’s coming to the gym 3x/week or losing 10 pounds, a trainer can help get you back on the right track.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- 20 minute consultation with a trainer to set your goal and create an action plan around it
- Three Small Group Training options: Monday @ 6 PM, Tuesday @ 6 AM or Saturday @ 8 AM
- Reach your goal at the end of six weeks and receive $50 in Fitness Bucks to use on a future fitness purchase
To register, click here. Registration can also be done at the Front Desk.
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 9 • 10 AM – NOON
FREE • OPEN TO THE COMMUNITY 21+
Give your New Year’s Resolutions a reboot in this fun, challenging and effective workout. You will receive personalized coaching while getting a heart pounding workout. Cool down with a short yoga session and refresh with afternoon cocktails.
YOGA WITH HOLLIE
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 23 • 11 AM – 1 PM
$50 • $30 MEMBER VALUE PRICE
Feeling tension in the body creates excess heat and mental irritation; this can create more physical tension, especially in the shoulders, neck, upper back and the hips. When we move the way that our bodies need, we can find a cooling sense of ease and flow. This two-hour, breath-centered yoga class will help chill any hot spots in your shoulders, neck, upper back and hips. We will breath, stretch, move and balance, so that we can flow through winter with ease. Open to all levels.
HEALTH & WELLNESS SEMINARS
FREE • OPEN TO THE COMMUNITY
FITTING IN FITNESS
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 11 • 10:30 AM
Everything you need to know to live a healthy lifestyle.
• Cardiovascular training, muscle endurance and muscle strength
• How to make fitness stick for you
• Leave feeling confident about exercise strategies that will work for you
FRIDAY, MARCH 13 • 10 AM
Learn a variety of techniques to help manage stress present in your life.
• Coping mechanisms for stress
• Recognize situations that cause stress
• Embrace day to day stressors
• Techniques to help with relaxation