You belong at the St. Paul JCC!
The St. Paul JCC is more than just a fitness center. As a member, you will be part of an open, welcoming environment that will inspire you to live a healthier life, become more active and pursue your interests. We offer a range of engaging, high-quality programs in a warm atmosphere with many opportunities to make new friends and lasting relationships. We look forward to seeing you at the J!
Your Health is Important to Us
Better together - six feet apart at the St. Paul JCC.
Your health and safety are important to us. At the J, we are committed to working hard to keep us all connected and provide a safe and healthy space for you and your family. Join this month for just $39 and enjoy a complimentary personal training session to get started. We offer options for everyone - virtual or in-person. Plus, get exclusive access to our streamed group exercise classes and EXOS Journey. EXOS Journey is a digital hub that helps uncover your motivation and provides simple steps to feel better, perform better, and achieve your wellness goals.
Fill out the form below to learn more or call 651 + 419 4595 to speak with a membership specialist.
Members Enjoy: NEW Fitness and Aquatics Centers
- 25-yard lap pool and zero-entry pool with water slide and splash pad
- New locker rooms, saunas and steam rooms
- 50+ cardio machines with personal viewing screens
- Basketball court and indoor walking track
- Community gathering spaces and programs
- And more!
We’re More Than a Gym. We’re A Community.
- Early Childhood Center and summer camp
- School-Age Childcare
- Youth and teen programs
- Adult enrichment classes and lecture
- Art exhibitions, films, concerts and more!
*Certain conditions and restrictions may apply. Expires in 9/30/20
Fill out the form below or call 651 + 419 4595 to get more information on monthly rates.
We're more than a gym, we're a community!
Thank you for your interest! To speak with a Membership Specialist, fill out the form below or call 651 + 419 4595.
A Membership Specialist will contact you within 24 hours.
We're More than a Gym, We're a Community!
As a member, you will be part of an open, welcoming environment that will inspire you to live a healthier life, become more active and pursue your interests. We offer a range of engaging, high-quality programs in a warm atmosphere with many opportunities to make new friends and lasting relationships. We look forward to seeing you at the J!
Health & Fitness
Our Health & Fitness programs feature trained and certified staff who support you at all levels and focus on your individual needs. We offer aquatics, fitness, wellness and sports activities.
Fitness & Conditioning Center with:
- Cardiovascular equipment
- Cybex strength training equipment
- Free weights
- Stretching areas
- Full-tine access to trained fitness specialist
More than 40 weekly Group Exercise Classes at no extra charge, including:
- Water Fitness
- Indoor Cycling
- Step Aerobics
Specialty Fitness Classes, including:
- Tai Chi
- Boot Camps
- Krav Maga
- Feldenkrais Method®
- Tae Kwon Do
- Nationally-certified personal trainers
- Comprehensive Swim Lesson Programs
- Sauna, whirlpool, and steam room
- Indoor swimming pool
- Full court gymnasium
- Indoor running/walking track
Youth & Family Programming
Our Youth & Family Department has something for the whole family, during both and and out-of-school time, including:
- NAEYC accredited Early Childhood Center (6 weeks – Pre-K)
- Babysitting services while you work out
- After-School and School’s Out programs
- Summer camps for ages 3–15
- Teen leadership opportunities
- Youth basketball leagues
- All Children’s Theater (ACT) productions
Arts & Culture
We’re your one-stop spot for all things arts and culture. Our wide variety of programming is sure to have something for everyone, including:
- Art exhibits in the JCC Gallery Wall
- St. Paul JCC Symphony Orchestra Concerts
- Music lessons
- Israeli dancing
- Twin Cities Jewish Book Series, Film Fest, & Humor Fest
- Celebrations of Jewish life and culture
Social Opportunities & Services
Our Adult Department offers many programs and services for members, including:
- Women’s Roundtable
- Men’s Club
- Out on the Town
- JCC Book Group
We also offer supportive services for older adults, such as:
- Rides to medical appointments and other errands
- Meals on Wheels
- Russian translation services
THERE'S NO PLACE ELSE LIKE THIS!
To schedule a tour, contact our Membership Department here.
Do you love the JCC?
Working out with friends is fun and rewarding. When you refer a friend and they join, you receive a $25 VISA CARD and your friend receives $25 ENROLLMENT.
Safely welcoming you back to the J
The health and well-being of our members and guests are always of the utmost importance. As we proceed with a phased re-opening, we will be following state and local guidelines to continue our commitment to cleanliness and the safety of the community. We are asking that all members and guests carefully follow these guidelines to help keep the facilities and the entire community as safe and healthy as possible.
MEMBER + GUEST CODE OF CONDUCT
The J requests all Members and guests carefully follow these guidelines to help keep the facilities and the entire community as safe and healthy as possible:
- Respect personal space by keeping a safe distance of at least six feet between yourself and others
- Everyone over the age of six must wear a face mask when inside the building, except for when they are working out
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or sanitize hands using the stations located throughout the facility and at entrances upon entering or after contact with others and surfaces/equipment
- Follow designated signage for entrance and exit of areas throughout the facility
- If you have been out of the State of Minnesota within the past two weeks, please stay home and utilize our Virtual J resources
- If you are running a temperature, exhibiting flu-like symptoms, have been in contact with anyone who has COVID-19, or generally not feeling well, please stay home and utilize our Virtual J resources
Sunday 7 AM to 6 PM
Monday 5:30 AM to 8 PM
Tuesday 5:30 AM to 8 PM
Wednesday 5:30 AM to 8 PM
Thursday 5:30 AM to 8 PM
Friday 5:30 AM - 6 PM
Saturday 7 AM - 6 PM
The JCC will be closed from 1:30 - 2:30 PM each day for deep cleaning and disinfecting
WHAT IS OPEN
- The Fitness Center is open for use of the cardio, weight machines, and open space
- The equipment is spaced to comply with safe social distancing and machines will be rotated on a hourly basis
- We will have additional staff on the fitness floor to assist with social distancing and to ensure a positive experience
- Initially the locker rooms will be closed. Members will have access to restrooms and hand washing sinks; there will be no access to the rest of the locker rooms. The lockers in the hallways outside the gym will be available for your shoes and small belongings
- In-person and virtual group exercise; reservations are required
- In-person and virtual Personal Training; reservations are required
- Lap swimming, whirlpool, a modified Water Exercise schedule, adult water walking in our recreational pool; limit of four (4) people at a time in the pool. Please enter pool through the Aquatics Lounge.
- Private Swim Lessons. Learn more HERE
- All-Gender locker rooms for pool users only
- Virtual Programming is available HERE
- Class size will be adapted to accommodate safe social distancing
- Schedule of classes is available HERE
- Reservations are required HERE
- Click HERE to learn how to make a reservation
- Bring your own towel, water bottle and mat (these will not be provided)