You belong at the Minnesota JCC – Capp Center St. Paul!
The Minnesota JCC Capp Center St. Paul is more than just a fitness center. As a member, you will be part of an open, welcoming environment that will inspire you to live a healthier life, become more active and pursue your interests. We offer a range of engaging, high-quality programs in a warm atmosphere with many opportunities to make new friends and lasting relationships. We look forward to seeing you at the J!
Keep Moving Forward
Life is moving forward and so should your fitness. Real results come from taking one minute, one hour, one day at a time. Push past tough times, define your milestones, and make lasting lifestyle changes with the support of our highly trained staff. Join the Minnesota JCC Capp Center St. Paul today and enjoy one FREE MONTH of Group Coaching and 40% off enrollment! *
Fill out the form below to learn more or call 651.419.4595 to speak with a membership specialist.
We're more than a gym. We're a community.
Members Enjoy Premier Fitness and Aquatic Centers
- In-person and virtual Group Exercise class options
- Spacious fitness center with free weights and exercise machines
- 50+ cardio machines
- 25-yard lap pool and zero-entry pool with water slide and splash pad
- Pilates reformer studio
- Cycle studio for indoor cycling classes
- Free babysitting while you work out
- And more!
We’re More Than a Gym. We’re A Community.
- Early Childhood Center and summer camp
- School-Age Childcare
- Youth and teen programs
- Adult enrichment classes and lectures
- Art exhibitions, films, concerts and more!
*Certain conditions and restrictions may apply. Expires in 7/31/2021
Fill out the form below or call 651.419.4595 to get more information on monthly rates.
We're more than a gym, we're a community!
Thank you for your interest! To speak with a Membership Specialist, fill out the form below or call 651.419.4595
A Membership Specialist will contact you within 24 hours.
We're More than a Gym, We're a Community!
As a member, you will be part of an open, welcoming environment that will inspire you to live a healthier life, become more active and pursue your interests. We offer a range of engaging, high-quality programs in a warm atmosphere with many opportunities to make new friends and lasting relationships. We look forward to seeing you at the J!
Health & Fitness
Our Health & Fitness programs feature trained and certified staff who support you at all levels and focus on your individual needs. We offer aquatics, fitness, wellness and sports activities.
Fitness & Conditioning Center with:
- Cardiovascular equipment
- Cybex strength training equipment
- Free weights
- Stretching areas
- Full-tine access to trained fitness specialist
More than 40 weekly Group Exercise Classes at no extra charge, including:
- Water Fitness
- Indoor Cycling
- Step Aerobics
Specialty Fitness Classes, including:
- Tai Chi
- Boot Camps
- Krav Maga
- Feldenkrais Method®
- Tae Kwon Do
- Nationally-certified personal trainers
- Comprehensive Swim Lesson Programs
- Sauna, whirlpool, and steam room
- Indoor swimming pool
- Full court gymnasium
- Indoor running/walking track
Youth & Family Programming
Our Youth & Family Department has something for the whole family, during both and and out-of-school time, including:
- NAEYC accredited Early Childhood Center (6 weeks – Pre-K)
- Babysitting services while you work out
- After-School and School’s Out programs
- Summer camps for ages 3–15
- Teen leadership opportunities
- Youth basketball leagues
- All Children’s Theater (ACT) productions
Arts & Culture
We’re your one-stop spot for all things arts and culture. Our wide variety of programming is sure to have something for everyone, including:
- Art exhibits in the JCC Gallery Wall
- St. Paul JCC Symphony Orchestra Concerts
- Music lessons
- Israeli dancing
- Twin Cities Jewish Book Series, Film Fest, & Humor Fest
- Celebrations of Jewish life and culture
Social Opportunities & Services
Our Adult Department offers many programs and services for members, including:
- Women’s Roundtable
- Men’s Club
- Out on the Town
- JCC Book Group
We also offer supportive services for older adults, such as:
- Rides to medical appointments and other errands
- Meals on Wheels
- Russian translation services
THERE'S NO PLACE ELSE LIKE THIS!
To schedule a tour, contact our Membership Department here.
We are now offering in-person tours of the Capp Center St. Paul! Fill out the form or call 651.419.4595 to schedule a visit.
Do you love the J?
Working out with friends is fun and rewarding. When you refer a friend and they join, you receive a $50 VISA CARD.
Safely welcoming you back to the J
The health and well-being of our members and guests are always of the utmost importance. As we proceed with a phased re-opening, we will be following state and local guidelines to continue our commitment to cleanliness and the safety of the community. We are asking that all members and guests carefully follow these guidelines to help keep the facilities and the entire community as safe and healthy as possible.
MEMBER + GUEST CODE OF CONDUCT
The J requests all Members and guests carefully follow these guidelines to help keep the facilities and the entire community as safe and healthy as possible:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or sanitize hands using the stations located throughout the facility and at entrances upon entering or after contact with others and surfaces/equipment
- Members that are not vaccinated are required to wear a mask at all times
- If you are running a temperature, exhibiting flu-like symptoms, have been in contact with anyone who has COVID-19, or generally not feeling well, please stay home and utilize our Virtual J resources
Fitness Center Hours
MONDAY – THURSDAY • 5:30 AM – 8 PM
FRIDAY • 5:30 AM – 6 PM
SATURDAY & SUNDAY • 7 AM – 8 PM
The JCC will be closed from 1:30 - 2:30 PM each day for deep cleaning and disinfecting