You belong at the St. Paul JCC!
The St. Paul JCC is more than just a fitness center. As a member, you will be part of an open, welcoming environment that will inspire you to live a healthier life, become more active and pursue your interests. We offer a range of engaging, high-quality programs in a warm atmosphere with many opportunities to make new friends and lasting relationships. We look forward to seeing you at the J!
WE'RE HERE FOR YOU!
We're here. A place for fitness. A place for wellness. A place for community. We're here for you.
Join today for just $39 and receive a complimentary personal training session to help get you started. Choose from virtual and in-person options. Plus, get exclusive access to our streamed group exercise classes and EXOS Journey. EXOS Journey is a digital hub that helps uncover your motivation and provides simple steps to feel better, perform better, and achieve your wellness goals.
In-person group exercise classes start July 5 (virtual classes will continue to be an option). We are excited to reopen our pool on July 13. Safe, clean, and social distancing appropriate.
Fill out the form below to learn more or call 651 + 419 4595 to speak with a membership specialist.
Members Enjoy: NEW Fitness and Aquatics Centers
- 25-yard lap pool and zero-entry pool with water slide and splash pad
- New locker rooms, saunas and steam rooms
- 50+ cardio machines with personal viewing screens
- Basketball court and indoor walking track
- Community gathering spaces and programs
- And more!
We’re More Than a Gym. We’re A Community.
- Early Childhood Center and summer camp
- School-Age Childcare
- Youth and teen programs
- Adult enrichment classes and lecture
- Art exhibitions, films, concerts and more!
*Certain conditions and restrictions may apply. Expires in 7/31/20
Want to try us before joining?
No problem. Just have one of our membership specialists set you up with a FREE 1-day pass and quick facility tour.
Fill out the form below or call 651 + 419 4595 to get more information on monthly rates.
We're more than a gym, we're a community!
Thank you for your interest! To speak with a Membership Specialist, fill out the form below or call 651 + 419 4595.
A Membership Specialist will contact you within 24 hours.
We're More than a Gym, We're a Community!
As a member, you will be part of an open, welcoming environment that will inspire you to live a healthier life, become more active and pursue your interests. We offer a range of engaging, high-quality programs in a warm atmosphere with many opportunities to make new friends and lasting relationships. We look forward to seeing you at the J!
Health & Fitness
Our Health & Fitness programs feature trained and certified staff who support you at all levels and focus on your individual needs. We offer aquatics, fitness, wellness and sports activities.
Fitness & Conditioning Center with:
- Cardiovascular equipment
- Cybex strength training equipment
- Free weights
- Stretching areas
- Full-tine access to trained fitness specialist
More than 40 weekly Group Exercise Classes at no extra charge, including:
- Water Fitness
- Indoor Cycling
- Step Aerobics
Specialty Fitness Classes, including:
- Tai Chi
- Boot Camps
- Krav Maga
- Feldenkrais Method®
- Tae Kwon Do
- Nationally-certified personal trainers
- Comprehensive Swim Lesson Programs
- Sauna, whirlpool, and steam room
- Indoor swimming pool
- Full court gymnasium
- Indoor running/walking track
Youth & Family Programming
Our Youth & Family Department has something for the whole family, during both and and out-of-school time, including:
- NAEYC accredited Early Childhood Center (6 weeks – Pre-K)
- Babysitting services while you work out
- After-School and School’s Out programs
- Summer camps for ages 3–15
- Teen leadership opportunities
- Youth basketball leagues
- All Children’s Theater (ACT) productions
Arts & Culture
We’re your one-stop spot for all things arts and culture. Our wide variety of programming is sure to have something for everyone, including:
- Art exhibits in the JCC Gallery Wall
- St. Paul JCC Symphony Orchestra Concerts
- Music lessons
- Israeli dancing
- Twin Cities Jewish Book Series, Film Fest, & Humor Fest
- Celebrations of Jewish life and culture
Social Opportunities & Services
Our Adult Department offers many programs and services for members, including:
- Women’s Roundtable
- Men’s Club
- Out on the Town
- JCC Book Group
We also offer supportive services for older adults, such as:
- Rides to medical appointments and other errands
- Meals on Wheels
- Russian translation services
THERE'S NO PLACE ELSE LIKE THIS!
To schedule a tour, contact our Membership Department here.