Make this Month MORE.
Workout with us for free! Five days of unlimited classes.
Spend more time doing things that matter to you – more fitness, more fun, more community. Get your ticket to more fitness, fun and community with a 5-day class pass to try out our NEW Fitness and Aquatics Centers!
Fill out the form below to get your FREE 5-day class pass. Questions? Call 651 + 419 4595 to speak with a membership specialist.
This Season’s Hottest Classes:
- Cycle Classes in brand new Cycle Studio with Golda and Mike: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday • 6PM – 7PM
- H.I.I.T. with Cassie: Wednesday • 5PM – 6PM
- Strong(er) with Tyler: Thursday • 5:30PM – 6:30PM
- Full Strength with Tiffany: Tuesday • 6:30PM – 7:30PM
- CardioKick with Cassie: Saturday • 9:30AM – 10:30AM
- Pilates Reformer demos by appointment
NEW Fitness and Aquatics Centers
- 25-yard lap pool and zero-entry pool with water slide and splash pad
- New locker rooms, saunas and steam rooms
- 50+ cardio machines with personal viewing screens
- Basketball court and indoor walking track
- Community gathering spaces and programs
- And more!
We’re More Than a Gym. We’re A Community.
- Early Childhood Center and summer camp
- Youth and teen programs
- Adult enrichment classes and lectures
- Art exhibitions, films, concerts and more!
Don’t miss out on these upcoming JCC events
Sunday, November 4 • 12:30 – 5:30 PM
JFS, Hineni, St. Paul JCC, and Sholom Home East have teamed up to present Change Makers: Thinking of Change? Join us at St. Paul JCC. Join us for a day of workshops and panels to explore making change in mid-life and beyond. Come be inspired by stories, experiences and strategies. Rabbi Morris Allen will be the keynote speaker.
For more information, contact Barbie Levine at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be the Light! A Community Holiday Celebration of Giving
Sunday, December 9 • 1 – 3:30 pm
Join US for our mitzvah-focused Community Celebration with an emphasis on giving rather than getting. In a season of getting help to Be the Light for those in need. The event will offer hands-on learning opportunities, Kehillah (Community), Tikun Olam (Repairing the World), to Bikkur Holim (Visiting the Sick), and many more We will also have Hanukkah celebration activities and food for purchase – Admission is FREE. Bring the whole family!
For more information, contact Tracey Agranoff at email@example.com.
*Certain conditions and restrictions may apply. Expires 11/26/18.