We will continue to follow the guidelines set forth by the CDC and MDH and are doing everything we can to ensure that we are creating a safe and healthy environment for all who enter our doors.
MONDAY – THURSDAY • 5:30 AM – 10 PM
FRIDAY • 5:30 AM – 6 PM
SATURDAY & SUNDAY • 7 AM – 6 PM
COVID EXPOSURE RESPONSE
CLICK HERE for our protocols related to illness, exposure, quarantine and return to the JCC.
- Anyone over the age of three, will be required to wear a mask while in the building. This includes those who are vaccinated and unvaccinated.
- Masks should be two or more layers of tightly woven fabric
- Completely cover your nose and mouth
- Fit snugly against your face
- Have a wire against the bridge of the nose for a tight fit
- Unacceptable masks include:
- Thin, loosely woven material and single fabric
- Neck gaiters, bandanas, and scarves
- Masks that have valves on the sides
- Mesh masks or masks with visible gaps/holes
- Continuous disinfection of high-touch surfaces throughout the Fitness Center.
- Equipment is disinfected after each use by our staff team (even if the participant disinfects the equipment).