Safely welcoming you back to the Health & Wellness Center.
UPDATE: Anyone over the age of three, must wear a mask while in the building. This includes those who are vaccinated and unvaccinated.
As of September 9, ECC children in the preschool and PreK classrooms will be asked to wear masks at school each day outside of snack, lunch, nap and while outdoors.
We will continue to follow the guidelines set forth by the CDC and MDH and are doing everything we can to ensure that we are creating a safe and healthy environment for all who enter our doors.
MONDAY – THURSDAY • 5:30 AM – 8 PM
FRIDAY • 5:30 AM – 6 PM
SATURDAY & SUNDAY • 7 AM – 6 PM
WE ARE OPEN
- Locker rooms with Steam, Sauna and Towel Service
- Gymnasium for open, recreational use
- Aquatics Center with Recreational and Lap swimming, including Water Slide and Splash Pad
- Fitness Center
- Walking Track
- Schedule of classes is available HERE
- Reservations are required HERE
- Click HERE to learn how to make a reservation
- Members and Staff will be asked to perform a Health Screening prior to entering the JCC each time they visit.
- How are you feeling today?
- Do you have a temperature?
- Do you have a cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste, sore throat?
- Have you been outside of the US in the past 2 weeks?
- Have you been in contact with anyone that has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Members will scan their own membership cards to gain access to the facility
- As of September 9, anyone over the age of three, will be required to wear a mask, while in the building. In the JCC ECC program, masks are required indoors for students in preschool and pre-K rooms. This includes those who are vaccinated and unvaccinated.
- Masks should be two or more layers of tightly woven fabric
- Completely cover your nose and mouth
- Fit snugly against your face
- Have a wire against the bridge of the nose for a tight fit
- Unacceptable masks include:
- Thin, loosely woven material and single fabric
- Neck gaiters, bandanas, and scarves
- Masks that have valves on the sides
- Mesh masks or masks with visible gaps/holes
- Continuous disinfection of high-touch surfaces throughout the Fitness Center.
- Equipment is disinfected after each use by our staff team (even if the participant disinfects the equipment).
STAFF PROCEDURES AND TRAINING
All staff have received extensive training on the new protocols we have in place.
RESPONSE IF PEOPLE ARE SICK
- If there is a confirmed case of COVID-19 at the JCC, staff leadership will follow the guidance from the Health Department that includes protocols for closing, investigating, cleaning and reopening.
- The JCC will communicate quickly and transparently.
- COVID Exposure Response