- Registration for all is first-come, first-served; space is limited.
- A $75 deposit must accompany registration to be applied toward your camp payment.
- Each camper will be assessed a $12.50 grounds fee per week of attendance.
- There are no refunds for absences.
- Registration received after May 31 are not able to use our payment plan.
- All camp fees on a payment schedule must be paid in full by June 1.
- Registrations received after May 31, will incur a $50 late registration fee for Butwin Classic, Butwin Specialty and CIT and must be paid in full.
There are two payment options: Option 1: Payment in full. Option 2: Monthly payment schedule to be completed and paid in full by June 1. Payment questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We are offering an option to extend payment plans through the end of August for families that may find it helpful to spread payments out a little further.
If you are interested in a Payment Plan, please contact Ben Forman, Camp Butwin Registrar at email@example.com
- Cancellation Fee policies apply to all Camp Butwin programs, including Camp Butwin Classic, Specialty Camps, CIT and Before and After Camp Care.
- If cancellation is received prior to May 31, your full camp fee less the $75 deposit is refundable.
- After June 1, there will be no refunds.
- In the event that the St. Paul JCC makes the decision to close Camp Butwin for all or part of the summer, a full refund will be issued for any dates impacted.
Financial assistance is available for families who find the full cost of membership and/or camp difficult to manage. To arrange for a confidential interview, please check the fee adjustment box on your online registration form and you will be contacted for an appointment. All applicants must provide proof of income (2018 tax return) at the time of the appointment to be considered for camp scholarships. Requests for fee adjustments must be in by April 30 and are available for JCC members only.
Medical history must be provided before your child can attend any Camp Butwin or CIT program. Please log in to your account and select ‘forms and documents’ to complete your camper’s medical history.
Unless a child qualifies for a medical exemption verified by their physician, Camp Butwin will not allow a child to enroll, unless the forms indicate that the child has received all immunizations recommended for their age according to the schedule published by the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention and has provided all additional required information. We do not allow exemptions based on the parent’s/guardian’s or child’s conscientiously held beliefs.
In the case of measles, mumps, rubella, pertussis, polio, diphtheria, rotovirus or chickenpox occurring at Camp Butwin, children who are not sufficiently immunized, due to a medical exemption, may be excluded for the incubation period of the disease for their own protection and to prevent the further spread of the disease. In these circumstances, Camp Butwin will work with the parents/guardians of children with medical exemptions to determine the most effective way to protect the safety of the child and the Camp Butwin community.